Discuss Is my Navien boiler behaving as expected? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Internal or external pump ?

Yea something isn’t right any chance of a picture of the airing cupboard?

Hi

Yes, my airing cupboard with my cylinder and the heatmister control area.

The 90 won’t heat the water when it is the only active zone.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2200.png
    IMG_2200.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2199.png
    IMG_2199.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
There’s a red wheel headed valve above the ufh stuff is that open fully ?

You coil is big enough now due to you having a twin coil system in series

Try closing it half way eg 3 turns

Reply to Is my Navien boiler behaving as expected? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock