Discuss Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
is that part live or do we have to posted up I'd cards again? As it won't allow me to view it's?

Just hang on. There's nothing in there at all so you're not missing anything at all. We have some more important things to sort out first.

Then I'll setup an application forum for you to submit to. That keeps your details private.

Just hang on. There's nothing in there at all so you're not missing anything at all. We have some more important things to sort out first.

Then I'll setup an application forum for you to submit to. That keeps your details private.
Can you add me to this list as well please Dan.

Yeah no worries. :)

There's literally nothing in the forum. And no tag. So no actual point right now other than the discussion that may take place in the future. So nobody is missing out on anything.

Let us sort the forum out and get things back on track and then we'll pick up with adding more people to more areas etc. :)

Do you actually sleep. I heard you only sleep when there's a full moon:):)
You heard wrong. Pink moon. Once every few months apparently but I keep missing it. :D

I keep meaning to pencil some sleep in but never get chance.

Joking aside, going spend some time with the little one this next couple of weeks time permitting. Work to live not live to work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock