Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
is that part live or do we have to posted up I'd cards again? As it won't allow me to view it's?

G3 is yeah. Can you see threads in there, or does it say 'private' on the homepage for you?

Says private, I uploaded my unvented ID card to the thread about being G3 in the old forum

Thanks. I've erased that thread. That's not a cool way to go about it.

I'll create a more private and automated setup.

Yes i can see the posts now & do we get a G3 banner like the gsr ones :)

Yes i can see the posts now & do we get a G3 banner like the gsr ones
No afraid not. Not really enough to warrant it yet i don't think.

Leave that with me for now though.

G3 is yeah. Can you see threads in there, or does it say 'private' on the homepage for you?

Dan, G3 says 'Private' for me. I also sent a scan of my G3 card on the old thread. Can resend if needed...

Dan, G3 says 'Private' for me. I also sent a scan of my G3 card on the old thread. Can resend if needed...
No don't get uploading personal details to threads where loads of heads can see. That's not smart. I didn't know we were doing that and have erased the thread.

I'm going to create a better way to apply for specific forum categories. One that complies with Data Protection laws. And can't be harvested by other forum members.

Hang in there.

blocked for me as well

174783e594d73de78a507ba84e998d2660be89e7b98cd8901815dbf8fbea451d.jpg

Reactions: Dan
No access to the new G3 but did have it on the old system, what do we have to do.

Didn`t think it ever went live on the old system.

Just hang on. There's nothing in there at all so you're not missing anything at all. We have some more important things to sort out first.

Then I'll setup an application forum for you to submit to. That keeps your details private.

Just hang on. There's nothing in there at all so you're not missing anything at all. We have some more important things to sort out first.

Then I'll setup an application forum for you to submit to. That keeps your details private.
Can you add me to this list as well please Dan.

Yeah no worries. :)

There's literally nothing in the forum. And no tag. So no actual point right now other than the discussion that may take place in the future. So nobody is missing out on anything.

Let us sort the forum out and get things back on track and then we'll pick up with adding more people to more areas etc. :)

Do you actually sleep. I heard you only sleep when there's a full moon:):)
You heard wrong. Pink moon. Once every few months apparently but I keep missing it. :D

I keep meaning to pencil some sleep in but never get chance.

Joking aside, going spend some time with the little one this next couple of weeks time permitting. Work to live not live to work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock