Discuss Is there a suitable replacement connection for this flexi-pipe? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm struggling to post any words here. Apologies for the brevity - can anything be done with the attached to save me having to replace the full flexi-pipe which is inaccessible at the far end? Thanks

1656262264177.jpegRegards

Carl

What’s it for ?

Reply to Is there a suitable replacement connection for this flexi-pipe? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
  • Question
Hello The existing tap is leaking in the kitchen. Few days back, it randomly let out more water than what it was leaking before and it created a...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock