Search the forum,

Discuss Is this coupling joint good? Will it hold? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I had a plumber connect slightly wider radiator with plastic pipes. I wanted to bend the pipe but he said this pipe wont bend.

So he just connected it . But i can see there is a lot of pressure on the coupling does this need to be redone? Can you bend this pipe?

Attachments

• IMG20230227183808.jpg
    IMG20230227183808.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 26
While not the best job (looks like that floor board has been chewed!) and almost certainly could have been done in copper with a bit more skill.
I doubt it will give you any problems otherwise every new build with speedfit fittings would be in trouble.

A bit lazy, as above it'll probably be ok but if push fit in plastic was the only option he could or should of used a longer plastic tail which would allow it to bend and create less stress on the coupling or replacement elbow.

Reply to Is this coupling joint good? Will it hold? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock