Search the forum,

Discuss Isar to Logic direct straight swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me if the new Logic boilers are a direct replacement for an Isar? Due to quite tight spacings, Im looking for a straight swapout if possible. G.

Not a direct swap but as close as you will get.

I've taken an isar out and put an independent in (which is the same I believe) and only had to alter the return so I could fit a filter in.

Reply to Isar to Logic direct straight swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock