Search the forum,

Discuss Its Just an Idea that might be kept Private in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Ukpf ..often gets posts from genuine people in trouble. We post our opinions
and give advice. They are usually 'new' and thats fine. My idea is to set up a
an area based response from ukpf but because we dont all know where we all are
it wont work. I have a plan ...say 6/7 areas and trusted members can be alerted
and get directly in touch if they want to. Thats as far as I have got with it.
Ideas in here please..its not a loads if money idea...but not charity...
Input from you lot

centralheatking

I see where you're coming from, but isn't the beauty off the internet to unite us all. It crosses/links georaphical boundries. Using our collective knowledge & experience to help out whoever and where ever they may be. Where we are is irrelevant unless they actually physically need our service then they simply use the search for an engineer section on UKPF to find near by members to help out.
Just my thoughts.

Reply to Its Just an Idea that might be kept Private in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the central heating but not for hot water and sometimes the other way round, so it's probably just luck as to when it does decide to work[?]. When there's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar diverters are nothing new, but as far as I can see the current hybrid systems all require a change of boiler and I'm going to propose a system which could use...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock