Discuss its the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

all right guys its the weekend, what yous up to i am starting my own bathroom Grrr or the joys

No weekend off for me :icon9:

Just reserved a steam wallpaper stripper on line at argos. Watch the F1 qualifying then off to durham at 5 with the rest of the cricket team, post season lash up.

F1 qualifying then off to the tip to take all my crap. tomorrow F1 race and more crap to the tip and possibly a car boot sale if the weather holds out.

nothing flues 006.jpgflues 006.jpg planed no drink as im on antibiotics for a whitlow got to be the worst pain ive had bit like tooth ache but with tooth ache you cant bang it on everything its actually gone down this morning

SAT -done boiler service, had a napp, watching F1 qual's then pic up a towl rad from merchants and carry on work on bathroom suit.

SUN- game of badminton, bacon sanga and watch the F1 and as planned heating work has been cancelled till next week ill carry on with bathroom suit or chill in my underpants with a beer :willy_nilly:

Ouch. That is a massive finger!!!

I've been left alone with the kids - wife off to a show at the O2 and meal with her sisters.

So taking the kids to a local fete in a minute, then a meal out. Tomorrow chilling with the family again. Nothing exciting.

done the breakfast run this morning and squared the merchants , then put roof rack on new van , now watching f1 qualifying and probably have a nap for an hour , then out see what beautifull ladies are about , tmoz do nothing!!

I've been working all day, just getting a hair cut and hopefully pick up a Chinese before I get any more shouts as I'm on call tonight.

Up early tomorrow to take the boy to his swimming lesson then off to a Christening before going on call again!

Into town and bought some new togs for a night out. Big breakfast at a cafe in town, off out tonight with mrs and friends for a lash up then a curry. I just wish I could pre order a sensible curry, by the time I get there I'll be invisible again. Wich means a Vindaloo and some serious pain in the morning. Sunday Touring cars, brittish super bike and world super bike. You can keep f1' not enough over taking for me. Monday work again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to its the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Over the weekend, my wife insisted that I cleared out a junk cupboard in our utility room, in doing so I discovered a stopcock (that we...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock