Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I've completed my Gas training after being a plumber for 15years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCSPLUMBING

hello lads, been a while....
I've actually started on the route to being gas safe after being a plumber for 15 years. I'm in the process of filling in my portfolio then to take ACS. I found the Gas training ok actually and knew a thing or two on most of it as I work aloingside gas engineers a lot. I'm glad I've started it now and looking forward to getting it done. If anyone could help us out on a couple of gas safety checks including flue flows and spillage it would be great as my gas fitter and I only do installs really and servicing on boilers. Im in Southampton and would travel if needed. I am a qualified and experienced plumber with shed loads of new build, commercial and domestic experience.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've completed my Gas training after being a plumber for 15years in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock