Discuss I've won 3 million, oh yes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winning email~

Dear User.

We wish to notify you that your email address was Generated in the recently drawn of windowLive Award Program for first Quarter of the Year 2013

This Unique Program is Organized Every year to create and improve a larger awareness record for all internet usage worldwide.You have won the sum of {Three Million Pounds £3,000.000.00 } Payable through our Paying Agent in South Africa.

Kindly note that Your Ref: MDB/450/2013 falls within our Afro booklet Regional Headquarters representative office in Johannesburg, South Africa as indicated in the play coupon. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claim is processed.

This is an Email Internet Program were winner were randomly selected from United Kingdom ,U.S.A , Canada, United Arab Emirates,Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Australia ,Asia and all Europe and Africa Continent through Computer Draw System and extracted from over 322,000 Email Addresses from unions, Association and corporate valid emails listed online.

You are hereby advised to Contact Mrs. Helen Eastwood in our Paying Agent(Payment Processing Center) for Immediate release of your fund.

Your winning prize has been insured and Deposited in our Paying Agent an Escrow Account Pending your Claim with this Payment File Number of Deposit:pPC/ZA5600/2013

Your winning details Below
Reference Number: MDB/450/2013
Amount Won: £3000.000.00
Payment File Number of Deposit:pPC/ZA5600/2013

A Telex Instruction has been transmitted to our Paying Agent (Payment Processing Center ) Kindly Contact them with your Reference Number and Full Names with your Payment Reference File Number of Deposit below is their Contact Details:

Contact Person: Mrs. Helen Eastwood
Direct Line: +27-74-6007-198
E-mail: [email protected]

Full Names:
Sex:
City:
Direct Mobile:
Email:
Alternative Email
Reference No:
File Number of Deposit

Congratulations'' once again from all our Staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions Program

Yours Truly,
WindowLive Award Team
copyright©2013 window live Corporation Inc.

To collect your winnings you send off all your personal and bank details and then bend over and touch your toes :)

Bend over and touch my toes..... not again, wheres Villa when you need him........:bigcry:

That 419 thing is awesome. I just read the one called 'busted'
He convinced the scammer to hire two actors to recreate the dead parrot sketch and commission an artist to do a sculpture absolutely priceless:):):):):)

I read the order of the red breast, absolutely spot on. The bloke in Nigeria wanted $18,000 off him, he ended up getting the bloke in Nigeria to send him $80 cash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've won 3 million, oh yes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Won some prize.... No more work for me, sorry chaps, I now have my feet up looking at new bentleys. See below ... I'm so lucky. GOVERNMENT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm posting this here as opposed to in the main job search forums as the job hasn't been officially published yet. Basically the NHS...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock