Discuss jambo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

got a baxi combi 130he heating but no hot water soon as i turn hottap on kills the pilot 3-4 mins before boiler comes back on help i need a shower:confused:

I am no expert but i had this prob last year on my Ideal C24 boiler. It gave heating but no water, my gas man said it was the pressure switch on the water side of the boiler. Hope this helps.

got a baxi combi 130he heating but no hot water soon as i turn hottap on kills the pilot 3-4 mins before boiler comes back on help i need a shower:confused:
Do you mean the boiler comes on after 3-4 mins of running the hot tap
or you turn the tap on, boiler goes off,you turn tap off and boiler comes on after 3-4 mins on heating mode

welcome to the forum jamboat

thats a sticking diverter valve, needs renewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the boiler comes on after 3-4 mins of running the hot tap
or you turn the tap on, boiler goes off,you turn tap off and boiler comes on after 3-4 mins on heating mode
yes turn tap on boiler goes off then 3-4 mins later heating comes on turn tap on boiler dies then same thing again cheers mate

welcome to the forum jamboat

thats a sticking diverter valve, needs renewing.
spot on bud cheers for that hop its not a big job

yes turn tap on boiler goes off then 3-4 mins later heating comes on turn tap on boiler dies then same thing again cheers mate

spot on bud cheers for that hop its not a big job
cheers mate youwont have a rough idea of a price would ya cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to jambo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
I've just had a back boiler removed and combi boiler installed and have noticed that my radiators are heating up when using the hot water. I've...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock