Search the forum,

Discuss Job advice for a young man in Northern Ireland in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I’m a 20 year old in Northern Ireland, since I’ve left school I’ve been at home farming. But now I’m looking to to pick up a trade, I was thinking plumbing probably but I’d heard heating engineer would be worth looking into, any advice?
I have two a levels and a btech in engineering if it matters.

It's a good trade always plenty of work there is a real shortage of young blood coming into the trade get yourself a CV and get emailing , renewable energy is the way heating is heading so I'd be maybe look for a company who can train you up for this . Best of luck kop

Reply to Job advice for a young man in Northern Ireland in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock