Discuss John Lewis ceramic mixer tap washer replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have a John Lewis kitchen mixer tap but can’t see the item name just JL. Does anyone know what replacement ceramic washer I’d need?
2B059C54-8B30-41C1-9D21-7A88EC44874D.jpeg
It’s approx 5-7 years old. Many thanks

Attachments

• 3282BF77-5F5E-4487-B42F-7DF6E246162B.jpeg
    3282BF77-5F5E-4487-B42F-7DF6E246162B.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 4638F9A1-3F12-4707-A022-EAC658547D6B.jpeg
    4638F9A1-3F12-4707-A022-EAC658547D6B.jpeg
    510.4 KB · Views: 15
Probably 3 options available:
  • Speak to John Lewis customer service (I believe the taps could be made in Italy)
  • remove insert/cartridge, and take to merchants/diy chain
  • renew the tap instead of faffing about
good luck

Even if you found the make it wouldn't help much in identifying the cartridge.

It's probably just a standard cartridge that you need.
You'll have to remove the handle first and check the number of splines on the end and length of shaft, then get some from Screwfix or similar.

If the Screwfix don't match there are loads of suppliers online, just search Ceramic tap cartridges.
Or a local independant plumbing supplier.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/c/bathr...agedredirect-_-plumbing-_-ceramictapvales#_=p

Reply to John Lewis ceramic mixer tap washer replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi I have a John Lewis kitchen mixer tap but can’t see the item name just JL. Does anyone know what replacement ceramic washer I’d need? Afraid...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been...
Replies
Views
R
Can an old mixer tap leak uncontrollably? The mixer tap in my kitchen is very old,maybe nearly 20 years. For the last year or so it has been...
Replies
Views
Bath mixer tap manufacturer identification I have a drip on the cold side of my quarter turn bath mixer. I cant isolate the feed as the isolation...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock