Search the forum,

Discuss Johnson magnetic filter review no 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Just to add a bit to what Jules has said:
20150708_132631.jpg

Box contents above. First impressions: nice unit, i went for the shorter one due to space constraints but it's well built with quality components. Easy to fit if you have a decent space.
20150715_163342.jpg

In position, it's solid and not floppy like some of the plastic filter can be.. no leaks either :smilielol5:

20150717_092401.jpg

First pass through on an old system with cleanser, quite impressed.

Verdict: Similar to Jules, nice unit, well put together good results but a shame you can't dose with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Johnson magnetic filter review no 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
So i bought a Johnson Magnetic filter. We were installing a new central heating system so thought i would give one a whirl. We fitted the 220...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock