Discuss Just saying hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newgas

Hi chaps/chappesses :) I havent been on in ages,, Is this the RGI private section only?

Hi Newgas, welcome back, what you been up to ! I have family that's lives in Padiham & Longridge.

Welcome back newgas ,,

Thanks guys.
Padihams just up the road from me ☺.
Is it me or is time flying by ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just saying hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock