Discuss Kettling ideal classicFF in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My boiler keeps kettling even though stat is right down, 2 plumbers have both flushed and chemically cleaned system. Could it be the pcb

ideal classic is cast iron heat exchanger so could just be weak spots in that you may not be able to remedy, whereabouts are you could it be limescale build up if so try a boiler silencer eg sentinel

Last edited:

Reply to Kettling ideal classicFF in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Back