Discuss Kickspace heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, I am after one of the above but has a depth of about 200mm. Is there such a thing, they all seem to be over 300mm deep and 350mm wide. I would rather have one 500mm wide and 200mm deep. If any body knows the answer to this he or she will be on this forum. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kickspace heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Units involved: Gainsborough 10.5SE heater unit with Swirl (Screwfix 278PG) overhead shower kit with diverter. Hi guys. I have a Gainsborough...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I’m not a plumber but a homeowner trying to figure out an issue with an old steam unit. Basically, we bought an old house a little...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock