Discuss Kitchen Plumbing Sizes Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesseers

Does anyone have any information on kitchen plumbing regulation sizes?

I am interested to know the UK standard sizes for the components that are found under the sink: Strainer, Washers, Locknut, Tailpiece etc.

If anyone has a diagram or schematic that could help me out I would be very grateful, alternatively if anyone knows where I can access this information that would also be great.

Thank you

Re: Kitchen Plumbing help

Thats a little difficult without knowing what the washers, locknuts, tailpieces etc are for so suggest you spend a little time in B&Q as only you what what the parts are for. But yes there are standard sizes.

as rpm says we really need more information

Maybe take a look at the mcalpine web site for help.

Are you doing technical drawings or something?

All I can tell you is this, if your customer has bought a sink from B&Q and you fit the waste traps that come with it, you will struggle to connect BS size pipe to it. That's why I don't bother anymore, unpack the sink, place the waste traps in the bin, go to a local merchant and buy McAlpine wastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen Plumbing Sizes Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I’m not going to explain this very well but I will try my best. I’m planning on installing a kitchen sick by myself with no plumbing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I am converting a house into 11 flats run by electric only. Each flat will have a kitchen and a mini electric boiler to power the sink...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock