Discuss Kudos radiator air vent & blank plugs removal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Any tips for removing plugs from a new Kudox radiator?

IIRC, this came up some time ago, so there must be something about either the rads, the plugs or the people that by Kudos radiators (Screwfix?)

My answer will be the same. I just use a very large screwdriver and turn the plug off. not necessarily straight on, of you see what I mean. Alternatively, a smallish cold cold chisel can be hammered in, then use a pair of grips to turn it off.

Frankly, if one struggles to quickly work out a method without resorting to a keyboard, I worry about his/her capability to install the darned thing! IMO, obviously.

Reply to Kudos radiator air vent & blank plugs removal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon all, I have just removed a bathroom radiator and now wondering how to plug the end? Am I right in understanding that I should screw a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
I bought the a bleed valve from S****fix about a year ago: s****fix.com/p/radiator-vent-blanking-plug-nickel-2-pack/40972 It worked fine...
Replies
Views
Back