Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Landlords!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Getting sick of landlords phoning me up now!

Got one today with a HMO property oh there was no voltage going to the gas valve, I've taken it out and tried one from ebay still not working so need a gas engineer now.

Told him to bugger off

Cant win

Definitely right giving that one a swerve. There's only one way these arseholes will learn!

I really wish gas safe would have more of a presence on these forums!

Definitely right giving that one a swerve. There's only one way these arseholes will learn!

thats more work for them and that means the cost will go up for us :(

I totally agree John, not only that theres too many stories going around these forums with guys telling Gassafe about illeagal installers and gassafe not following it up, or not taking the information and dealing with it swiftly if theres no danger, possibly so many calls they may not have the man power who knows , all i know is im reading alot of stories with similar circumstances on these forums ,,,
Just got my gassafe mag in this avo and you do get the stories of installers who have been fined for dangerous work while illeagally working with gas but what about all the ones who work illeagally but dont leave any danger , thats where the problem is they should all be fined ,

Offer them an invite. This has to be the biggest plumbing and heating forum in the uk surely they'd like to be involved?

All landlords should be shot.*

*Legal Disclaimer: This post in no way condones the shooting of landlords.

:)

got a landlord who owes some ÂŁ2k plus, wants 2 holes in a cupboard ceiling making good and painting after I have just finished their heating system replacement. Wouldnt mind, but I do say making good and decoration not my problem, especially for holes that were there prior to my arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs!

just a back thought.... are gas safe there to regulate, inspect, monitor US?

we pay for that so why do they need to inspect the public?!!!innit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlords!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock