Search the forum,

Discuss leadburning/welding torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone recommend a blowtorch that you can lead weld with, i have oxy-accetylene torches, just looking for a torch for small valley etc repairs. ideally a map gas torch.
being able to braze with it would help as well.
cheers dave

can anyone recommend a blowtorch that you can lead weld with, i have oxy-accetylene torches, just looking for a torch for small valley etc repairs. ideally a map gas torch.
being able to braze with it would help as well.
cheers dave

rothenberger roxy plus
brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to leadburning/welding torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock