Discuss lEADFREESCOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LEADFREESCOT

Hello all, I am a mature student (45) studying my level 2 Plumbing in Brighton. I have experience within plumbing and general repairs Etc Etc.
I am about to start My second year @ college and am looking to work One or Two days a week along side an experienced plumber. I can offer my life experince and general practical ability, as well as a good understanding of basic plumbing and materials Etc. I am based in Brighton and would also like to work in and around Brighton.
Please reply if interested I am sure this would be mutualy beneficial!
All The Best Scot

welcome along scot and good luck in your search for experience

Hello Scott and welcome lots of hotels in your neck of the woods maybe contact a few with your cv best of luck as it is tough out there at the moment
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lEADFREESCOT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock