Discuss Leak from waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwuk

Hello guys, I recently tiled a bathroom and having little knowledge about plumbing I read up on the internet on how to disconnect the toilet so I could lay the ply down and tile the floor rather than trying to cut around the toilet. I've now finished and put the toilet back in but there is now a leak from the waste pipe. I believe this could have something to do with raising the height of the floor by an inch (ish). I can see the pipe is sitting at a funny angle. I was wondering how I could solve this problem. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi,

Either get yourself a flexible pan connector or get an offset one. That normally solves the problem.

Offset is the preferred option as flexi's can trap waste and eventually leak.

You can buy then in B&Q or any plumbers merchant

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9270937&ecamp=trf-005&CAWELAID=266881106"]W/C Pan Connector Offset 71160006 White, 71160006[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak from waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock