Discuss Leak in customer house. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been to have a look at the damage and cause?
Get some pictures for your insurance company etc
Not yet, this all started last night when I messaged last to say I could come tomorrow and could he leave a key. I have asked if he has fixed the leak does he have the part and pictures/video. No reply yet.

Has he paid you for the work done and what was the job value?
Or does he want it for free and £350 for his troubles.

Has he paid you for the work done and what was the job value?
Or does he want it for free and £350 for his troubles.
Yes he has paid me £140 and £60 for materials. Job value was a bathroom suite and boiler service

I know this isn't about pricing but is that £140 for 1st fixing a bathroom suite?

Not yet, this all started last night when I messaged last to say I could come tomorrow and could he leave a key. I have asked if he has fixed the leak does he have the part and pictures/video. No reply yet.
In the opening post and post #19 you say he’s fixed the leak, you also says he’s got on with the job which was the reason why I said just chalk it down to experience and move on, really because there’s no real evidence of a leak apart from the damage, but now you’re saying he doesn’t have the part to fix the leak.
Plus, all that damage from a small solder leak? cabinets and Lino damage to £350? I just assumed he’d called out emergency plumber on extortionate hourly rate to fix the leak...
seems the story is getting a little twisted here pal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak in customer house. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock