Currently reading:
Leaking pump isolation valve - help!

Discuss Leaking pump isolation valve - help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taz8520

The twist pin part on the gate valve on my mums central heating pump is dripping water :/, would this be a BG call out or can I replace the valve or something ?

php95sD6JAM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer quite good, the pump says it fitted under the contract though so that's not really included in the £340, as for flush they keep saying it but at additional cost

Sounds about £100 overpriced to me get the flush done and the other work can be done when capping off F&E and while system drained :)

Well BG went to my mum's today, installed magnabooster and put some inhibitor in the system that it, they didn't remove the air separator or replace the pump, I knew I should have got a mangacleaner and installed it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking pump isolation valve - help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock