Discuss Leaving On A Jet Plane....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
..........but I do know when I will be back again.

Tickets booked for three weeks saturday, Brisbane here we come.

Anybody else having an early hol this year?

pffffffff, hope it snows.lol

not been anywhere for 6 years...............................................

weve got a ferry booked for early may out back 3 and a bit weeks later cant decide to drive down to portugaland spain or through austria to italy

You flying cattle class or snob class?

Brisbane?!?! On holiday?!?!? Wow!!!!!

I want your customers whilst you're away if they're paying you enough that you get to go to Oz! :tounge_smile:

Hope you have a brilliant time. Oz is on my list of places to visit one day!!

Brisbane?!?! On holiday?!?!? Wow!!!!!

I want your customers whilst you're away if they're paying you enough that you get to go to Oz! :tounge_smile:

Hope you have a brilliant time. Oz is on my list of places to visit one day!!

Wife's oldest sister has been out there for 30 years. So it's a mix of holiday and seeing the relatives. So it's just flights and spends.

The only trouble is that it's three weeks unpaid, so it's head down and crack on.

Oz is a nice place but you could spend a lifetime trying to see it all. Last time we did a day trip to Melbourne. 24 hours on the bus, 24 hours in Melbourne and 24 hours on the bus back to Brisbane.

New Zealand in a weeks time for six weeks. Not had a holiday in 14 years so making the most of it. Last 5 years scrap money has paid for the flights.

Keeping scrap for five years! That is playing the long game. I can't keep it for five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaving On A Jet Plane....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back