Discuss Leaving On A Jet Plane....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
..........but I do know when I will be back again.

Tickets booked for three weeks saturday, Brisbane here we come.

Anybody else having an early hol this year?

pffffffff, hope it snows.lol

not been anywhere for 6 years...............................................

weve got a ferry booked for early may out back 3 and a bit weeks later cant decide to drive down to portugaland spain or through austria to italy

..........but I do know when I will be back again.

Tickets booked for three weeks saturday, Brisbane here we come.

Anybody else having an early hol this year?
You flying cattle class or snob class?

Brisbane?!?! On holiday?!?!? Wow!!!!!

I want your customers whilst you're away if they're paying you enough that you get to go to Oz! :tounge_smile:

Hope you have a brilliant time. Oz is on my list of places to visit one day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaving On A Jet Plane....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock