Discuss Legionaires risk assessment for rental properties in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

Any info on this ?
Anyone doing them ?
How much you charging ?

I look after 200 plus houses for an estate agent - and they're requesting this.

have been asked to do them and contracted them out as found out to many variables in water for my liking

Also why do you have to buy bs (british standards) documents surely if the government issue these to comply to they should be available free as a download

I always thought L8 was for commercial properties due to the lower turnover of water use in comparison with domestic properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Legionaires risk assessment for rental properties in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Hi wonder if anyone could help? I have a customer that has recently had backflow problems with her cylinder. She gets very hot water coming...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock