Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Less than £100 shower screen that isn't pile of poop? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
If no such thing likely exists, I shall pass on this info to the customer.

I've only fitted about 5 in last 8 years and not supplied any myself or returned to find out how long or well they lasted.

Thanks

I actually hate saying this. But B&Q do one for about £80.00 that is quite good. Very solid. Fitted a few over the last 5 years and never been back to one (but that doesn’t mean much really).:p:p

Cheers mate. I'm inclined to say if you want a cheap one you need to supply it yourself so I'm not responsible. Lovely old lady though, makes you want to be helpful.

I never supply anything from places like B&Q but send customers there to have a look. I am happy to fit them though.

No idea I will have a look once dropped kids off. Didn’t get time yesterday

If no such thing likely exists, I shall pass on this info to the customer.

I've only fitted about 5 in last 8 years and not supplied any myself or returned to find out how long or well they lasted.

Thanks
This is it and they have lowered the price to £62.00

FDA97587-C5AC-4CAC-8438-3B0C4F2FF0D5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Less than £100 shower screen that isn't pile of poop? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock