Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Liverpool FC 1 Arsenal 4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This season is turning out to be a nightmare! I think we better just get relegated and start all over, and with a new manager (Steve G).

Is this your prediction VI

Well, the prediction is that we are going to get beaten.
Land it's no good blaming the players. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. So, the manager is responsible. When you sigh the likes of Mario Bellateri, what do you expect?

Yep I would be happy for the red scousers to win, but like you I doubt it, as for that Barmy Italian , I honestly would nt want him at huddersfield , very overrated stroppy to@@er.

Bet you didn't want him sacked last season did ya. You lot over achieved last season and this season is a reality check. I hope they don't sack him he's a great british manager and I'm sure he will succeed in the end.

agree that Mario ballatelli is a plonker. But I'd have him at Palace!

You have a good manager, you've lost Suarez and Sturridge this year which has meant changing the way you were playing. Give the guy time.

Got the fright of me life when I saw the title of this thread earlier on , working today so didn't get to see any football

He deserves more time another season at least. Do you really want to start all over yet again? Losing 2 quality strikers would rock any team in the league. Hopefully get shut of that idiot balotelli and sign a decent striker in January and not bloody Torres like the papers are suggesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool FC 1 Arsenal 4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock