Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Liverpool v Man U in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Who you going for guys, Liverpool all day long for me, 2-0

Off out to watch it with a couple of mates ones a manc fan ones a liverpool, should be interesting

I am not into football at all but my boy shouts Liverpool so I will go with that

Crazy how it's the first time they've met in European football. Sounds like ur gonna have a funny night Jules

Man-u for me, not a big football fan but like man-u, mind I go way back B4 the plane crash and seen them play a few times when I was a lot younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool v Man U in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi.I have 6 caste iron rads and want to connect them all the lines are in with the stubs sticking out of the wall. There are two manifolds down...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Who are you all using for the above mentioned please? Even budget boilers seem to be expensive these days. Thanks
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock