Discuss Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Now I'm not a massive football fan but I am a Liverpool fan and I will be watching what could be a title decider tomorrow! Come on red men, JFT 96 :bandana:

LFC 6 MFC 0

We are going to thrash them.

I know there are already conspiracy theories going on out there that LFC are being compensated with the tittle this season because of what happened all them years ago with all them fans dying. Yeah, dream on

LFC 6 MFC 0

We are going to thrash them.

I know there are already conspiracy theories going on out there that LFC are being compensated with the tittle this season because of what happened all them years ago with all them fans dying. Yeah, dream on

I like the optimism, fingers crossed you're right. Sounds like moron speak to be fair

Man City to win. Liverpool at best for the draw.

As a neutral hoping its going to be a good game and no stupid reffing to ruin it.

My prediction Liv 3-1 MCity

As good as city are i can't see anyone stopping Liverpool they are just sweeping teams aside at the moment. I have seen them a few times recently and they look excellent.

red scousers for me, cant stand man city, rather have united. Its my car meet tomorrow so I will sky + game and hope nobody tells me the result.No chance

red scousers for me, cant stand man city, rather have united. Its my car meet tomorrow so I will sky + game and hope nobody tells me the result.No chance

I hate Man United and have relatives that live in Manchester and are City fans so I'm hoping they win the league. Be nice to see a draw tomorrow though to keep things tight at the top.

I am going out now to get the drinks in. But, I will lock myself in a room so I cannot watch or listen to the game. But an hour after it finishes, I will check the scores 6-0 to LFC and drink myself stupid

Suarrez 2, Sturridge 2, S Gerrard 1, Skirtel 1 = 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back