Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Now I'm not a massive football fan but I am a Liverpool fan and I will be watching what could be a title decider tomorrow! Come on red men, JFT 96 :bandana:

LFC 6 MFC 0

We are going to thrash them.

I know there are already conspiracy theories going on out there that LFC are being compensated with the tittle this season because of what happened all them years ago with all them fans dying. Yeah, dream on

LFC 6 MFC 0

We are going to thrash them.

I know there are already conspiracy theories going on out there that LFC are being compensated with the tittle this season because of what happened all them years ago with all them fans dying. Yeah, dream on

I like the optimism, fingers crossed you're right. Sounds like moron speak to be fair

Man City to win. Liverpool at best for the draw.

As a neutral hoping its going to be a good game and no stupid reffing to ruin it.

My prediction Liv 3-1 MCity

As good as city are i can't see anyone stopping Liverpool they are just sweeping teams aside at the moment. I have seen them a few times recently and they look excellent.

red scousers for me, cant stand man city, rather have united. Its my car meet tomorrow so I will sky + game and hope nobody tells me the result.No chance

red scousers for me, cant stand man city, rather have united. Its my car meet tomorrow so I will sky + game and hope nobody tells me the result.No chance

I hate Man United and have relatives that live in Manchester and are City fans so I'm hoping they win the league. Be nice to see a draw tomorrow though to keep things tight at the top.

I hate Man United and have relatives that live in Manchester and are City fans so I'm hoping they win the league. Be nice to see a draw tomorrow though to keep things tight at the top.

You'll get splinters in your arris, sitting on the fence :)

My prediction (more a hope than a prediction).

Liverpool 4 3 Man City
Suarez 2 , Sturridge 2 Y. Toure 2, Fernandinho

I am going out now to get the drinks in. But, I will lock myself in a room so I cannot watch or listen to the game. But an hour after it finishes, I will check the scores 6-0 to LFC and drink myself stupid

Suarrez 2, Sturridge 2, S Gerrard 1, Skirtel 1 = 6

come on the reds.

Liverpool are my second team after Oldham. going to have few beers tonight to celebrate. Hate Man U and Man city.

Ah well, it was a good sounding match. Still some big games left though, I'd much rather Liverpool won it than Chelsea for sure :)

Love to see Liverpool win it playing awesome football at the righttime of the season where as city have dropped off

Think this is the worst prem league season in terms quality have seen for yearz

Hahahahaha is it ****! Man utd have won there last 3 league titles on the back of the poor quality of the premier league, if anything it's tighter at the top middle and bottom this season

Home now whiskeys out dreading the morning

Easily is to many teams in transition liverpuddle would be murdered by the Chelsea,United's arsenals of few years back. The prem is shocking at the moment when arsenal spend half season on top kinda shows how pants it is

Easily is to many teams in transition liverpuddle would be murdered by the Chelsea,United's arsenals of few years back. The prem is shocking at the moment when arsenal spend half season on top kinda shows how pants it is

Nonsense, Liverpool are twice the team man utd have been fir a good few seasons, it was only ferguson that kept them going, now he's gone there nothing, arsenal up to a 5 games ago looked the best they have in Years but as per usual they fall at the final hurdle. Chelsea and man city are both class teams, man city showed us this in the second half today

Nonsense, Liverpool are twice the team man utd have been fir a good few seasons, it was only ferguson that kept them going, now he's gone there nothing, arsenal up to a 5 games ago looked the best they have in Years but as per usual they fall at the final hurdle. Chelsea and man city are both class teams, man city showed us this in the second half today

Typical blinded bull from a liverpuddle fan

Typical blinded bull from a liverpuddle fan

Man utd have been rubbish for a good while, ferguson carried them now they are finished #in moyes we trust (secret scouser)

We're Gonna Win the League

Now you're gonna believe us - now you're gonna believe us

Keep on fishing and the mancs keep on biting

We're Gonna Win the League

Now you're gonna believe us - now you're gonna believe us

Manc ?
Hardly neutral saying exactly how it is liverpuddle carp team ,personally think chelski gonna snip it

Sour grapes?
Why would that be ?
The prem is very weak at the moment liverpuddle would be murdered be a quality team. Citeh chelsea arze n united are nowhere near the quality tjey have been . The league is weak at the moment and if liverpuddle dont win this year then they probably never will

4 games to go We're Going to win the league but take it one game at a time Brendan Rodgers Red n white army!
Chelsea don't look like they could score in a brothel at the moment

As a big footie fan with a few Sunday league standard league and cup winners medals from my younger days I thought the ref made some very poor decisions and lacked the bottle to show the Red card or award penalties.

Hope Portsmouth get the dosh but have to say that was some clause in the contract if it was signed in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock