Discuss Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Now I'm not a massive football fan but I am a Liverpool fan and I will be watching what could be a title decider tomorrow! Come on red men, JFT 96 :bandana:

Think this is the worst prem league season in terms quality have seen for yearz

Hahahahaha is it ****! Man utd have won there last 3 league titles on the back of the poor quality of the premier league, if anything it's tighter at the top middle and bottom this season

Home now whiskeys out dreading the morning

Easily is to many teams in transition liverpuddle would be murdered by the Chelsea,United's arsenals of few years back. The prem is shocking at the moment when arsenal spend half season on top kinda shows how pants it is

Easily is to many teams in transition liverpuddle would be murdered by the Chelsea,United's arsenals of few years back. The prem is shocking at the moment when arsenal spend half season on top kinda shows how pants it is

Nonsense, Liverpool are twice the team man utd have been fir a good few seasons, it was only ferguson that kept them going, now he's gone there nothing, arsenal up to a 5 games ago looked the best they have in Years but as per usual they fall at the final hurdle. Chelsea and man city are both class teams, man city showed us this in the second half today

Nonsense, Liverpool are twice the team man utd have been fir a good few seasons, it was only ferguson that kept them going, now he's gone there nothing, arsenal up to a 5 games ago looked the best they have in Years but as per usual they fall at the final hurdle. Chelsea and man city are both class teams, man city showed us this in the second half today

Typical blinded bull from a liverpuddle fan

Keep on fishing and the mancs keep on biting

We're Gonna Win the League

Now you're gonna believe us - now you're gonna believe us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool vs man city in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock