Currently reading:
Lock shield drain offs

Discuss Lock shield drain offs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbert

Stupid bloody things. How can you open the valve and get a hose on without making a mess!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 85
Lol

Close both valves. Open drain off. Attach hose. Open bleed screw. Simples.

. Much easier the normal type so what ya meant to do the valves dont close properly like the last job i did. you just put up with the mess I guess

The one pictured is where you remove the small rubber cap and use a rad key to open drain off. No mess involved. The op must mean some of the other types where you have to unscrew the drain off part of the fitting

The problems not with mess, it the crap sized square head under the plastic cap, that no radiator valve key fits! They are too small, I just use them to make up space when changing an imperial to metric rad, looks better than a chrome spacer.......just!

The one pictured is where you remove the small rubber cap and use a rad key to open drain off. No mess involved. The op must mean some of the other types where you have to unscrew the drain off part of the fitting

That's the one I thought it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lock shield drain offs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock