Discuss logo design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

anyone know of any good free programmes that does this - im not a computer wizz but used to be ok on photoshop. or if anyone has some free time :) :) :)

i know what i want can draw it but want to get it done on computer and saved so i can put it to my business cards.

any help or advice would be great

what is it you are trying to do if i can help i will im not saying im an expert though:D

how about

q-prompt
q-professional
q-plumb
Do'nt be dump...ring q-plumb.....and get that job done
9 out of ten customers prefer q-plumb for their plumbing needs
(would have been 10 out of 10 but only got 9 family members :()

And before you have a go ,this is from someone who picked 'puddle'for his user name :confused:
:p

why not give us some ideas what you are thinking of and we can have a competition,although I realise the above will be hard to beat ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and get a demo of paintshop pro and have a play about

if your doing it your self your looking at a basic logo

If you a called Q-Plumb then play about with the letter Q and use some stillsons or someting for the strkie on the Q and have plumb rainbowing over the top

send me a PM with the sketch and info on colour/size and i will see if my son will do it for you

There is Paint.net and gimp that are both free if you google them they will come up

cheers for the info lads

yes it is based on q-plumb

the logo i have though of so far is a water droplet with a flame.

i can sort out the business card and info i need to put on it but the logo design is a bit beyond me lol - good at drawing but changing it to a computer jpeg is whats stopping me

i will pm you kirk cheers mate.

what logos do you remember? thats a good starting point for a design. i use to use a dripping tap when i worked for myself. bit common and not memorable if i did it again i prob wouldnt have a logo as such but a good name with fancy pro writing, just my thoughts

basically its a logo - droplet at the back with a flame warped around it....

then its q-plumb with red q and blue -plumb

all the van sign written proffesionally - nothing too fancy but does the job.

so anyone got a spare 5 mins.....haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to logo design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock