Discuss Looking for a job/free weekend trainee plumber!! Please Read. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samlol

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sam & i live in bristol.
I am looking for work as a trainee/apprentice or just a general labour for a plumber.
I'll willing to shadow a plumber on weekends for free. I'm not hoping to get paid but just to learn some good hard knowledge and hands on experience! A full time contract with a firm wouldn't go a miss either! I'm willing to take NWM as i know its real tight out there at the moment, I'm also willing to travel around the bristol/south west area.

I have my own transport, PPE, tools, CSCS general operatives card, two years labour experience & a 1 1/2 years retail experience helping customers.
I am very close to finishing my Technical Certificate Level 2 with only waiting to sit my GOLA exam. I do wish to convert my level 2 into a NVQ and I am willing to fund this myself. I am also looking to do level 3 and willing to fund this also.

Although i have labour experience the only experience in plumbing i have had in 3 hours every monday night. So i really don't feel confident enough to go out on my own, plus i know there is so much more to learn in the real world that any college can't teach. I take pride in my work and i do like to work hard and to the best of my ability. I'm 21 so i feel i'm a bit more hard working and reliable than your average young person (Not doubting them!!)
I'm looking for someone to give me a chance to get out there and for them to teach me everything i need to know, i don't mind doing all the dirty work, carrying the tools, tidying up, popping to the shop, pun of every joke.

What you'll get from me is hardworking, reliable, dependability and loyalty.
SO if anyone has got anything for me my ears are open...and open wide! I won't take your skills and run as i said i am loyal and i won't do that.

So just to recap :
I'm 21 live in bristol, own transport, willing to travel, own tools and very hard working.

If anyone has any opportunities for me then please contact me Via this website or
email - [email protected] or Tel - 07703018836

p.s Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Also if this is posted in the wrong section please move!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a job/free weekend trainee plumber!! Please Read. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock