Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Looking for experience in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Zac Matheson

Zac Matheson New Member

Hi guys I'm 17 and have just passed level 2 plumbing diploma I need to find a job but even with this level 2 it is hard any tips
    Thank you

2. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hi Zac,

This subject has been talked about many times. However, if I were you, I'd try big companies as you've got higher chances to get a job much more easy.

You can try our search link and try googling more about it.

Kind regards

Ron

3. Zac Matheson

Zac Matheson New Member

Thanks for the help ron

4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

If your commited to becoming one of us zac my advice is dont give up it tough out there i would find as many good local installers and contact them you could also try the bigger outfits but dont get disheartened if you get knocked back , do as many courses and get the highest grades you can good luck buddy . cheers kop

• Like Like x 1