Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Megaflow qualified plumber Knutsford Cheshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveThursby

I have a Megaflow that I need to get properly configured and registered.
Anyone qualified in this field please call me or PM - 0787 650 1875 or call my office on 01565 75200
Dave

Hi Dave

Thank you for posting your works requirement on the forums

Any members who maybe able to assist ,please contact op direct

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Megaflow qualified plumber Knutsford Cheshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed plumber that I can put on my payroll to qualify me to take my fuel piping test. I need 2000 hours and at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd...
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J
B
I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock