Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for the Facebook page? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Does ukplumberforum still have a facebook page as I remember there was a classified section?

Does ukplumberforum still have a facebook page as I remember there was a classified section?
Neh we don't and never went with the classifieds.

We have www.************/ukplumbersforums but there's not much on there at the moment.

How do I add it to my groups on facebook? Cant see any links only join and it brings me here:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for the Facebook page? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock