Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

Iam looking for any work iam a.c.s qualified and city & guilds qualified also fully gas safe registered areas ch or liverpool chester north wales if you can help thanx

Re: looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wa

Post your experience, route of qualification and how long you have been in the trade.

also what areas? Commercial? Domestic? Catering? Lpg?

Re: looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wa

Sorry I do domestic gas and I have been doing gas for just over 16 mnths got my own van etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock