Discuss loose contact on boiler circuit board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mojo

the pilot light is on but the main burner does not come on until I slightly move the circuit board. then the contact goes loose again and the main burner stops. is it possible to identify the loose contact or faulty part? when the burner goes off i notice this part on the board keeps flashing.

You don`t say if it is oil or gas but you must have a screw loose.

For messing around with it that is.

must be gas with a pilot light but its time to get a gas safe registered engineer out as its beyond a DIY repair even if your capable

You need a gas safe engineer to resolve this issue. It's not a DIY fix. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to loose contact on boiler circuit board in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock