Search the forum,

Discuss low pressure hot water in most of street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Theladyplumber

Hi,
more help required please, low hot water pressure from customer, went round, got it sorted, two days later same problem, its just trickling out, whilst I was there three of the neighbours came to tell me that they had lost all hot water pressure too, had three more calls this moring from the same street with the same problem......most of the street has lost hot water pressure within the last couple days....any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks

karen

hot water , not cold??
or is it cold pressure and they all have combi boilers, and the cold pressure is also down??
is is some localised hot water system that everyone uses??
if so then it the water board or whoever manages the water??

Sounds like a local problem, Water Board or mains burst in vicinity. Check with local water company.

This is definitely a burst hot water main. Easy to spot, there'll be steam.....

Honestly? You've never seen a burst hot main?

steam2.jpg
steam1.jpg

They're kind of difficult to miss.

People have been taking me literally all my life.

I went to a job once where someone had piped the dunny up to the hot water. Teed off the wrong pipe.

No hot water mains down here but have seen steam from turds in the sewer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to low pressure hot water in most of street in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock