Search the forum,

Discuss Lpg bottle storage and timber frame buildings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
could any one please advise or point me in the right direction to finding out the regs on how the storage of Lpg bottles supplying a cooker in a timber frame building are, got 6 holiday lets in a woodland that are timber frame and I've been to them and they are fitted badly so want to refit the lot and build fire wall ,correct distance from flammable building what signs required, what storage they should be housed in and if they should be chained etc.
want to get them all up to regs but I can't find all the info as i do Lpg work very rarely and didn't obtain the books once I'd passed unlike natrual gas.
many thanks
Martyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lpg bottle storage and timber frame buildings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’ve got my ACS exams in 2 weeks and am working a few days a week with a registered gas engineer. Today I was given the task of doing the flue for a Glow Worm boiler. This is a new build and is timber frame, I’d heard before that through a timber frame wall the flue needs a sleeve, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a safety feature because its kids. As you can tell, there is no big market for this product, its just to get these kids out camping. System description: So...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you're all well. I've read guidance and searched the forums before posting this..... Had our boiler serviced and had a risk notice put on it due to the flue being too close to an openable window. A flue installation fault was also found (sloping down wrong angle for condensing to...
Replies
Views
H
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please. I'm building a new small house and propose to install a natural gas kiln in an outbuilding. The new house house will probably have a combi boiler 24-28kw & gas cooker hob (say 8kw). I have no technical information of my kiln [25 yrs old] - manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Hotwork40
H
hey guys and girls! First post here and it’s a request for help please :) We live in cornwall,3 storey timber framed semi with 5 beds 3 bathrooms. 2 adults 3 children Currently on storage heaters (no mains gas)which cause 2 main issues-we occasionally run out of hot water and we Have 2 rooms...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock