Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Lpg truma gas lights in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jedny

Hi all
I'm after some advice ,I've had someone ask me regarding servicing some lpg gas lights and no nothing about them and was wondering if I'm even able to touch them I'm lpg regged but not sure what ticket these would come under ? Boilers etc or caravans ?
Cheers all

comes under leisure, ie BBQs etc from memory, had to ring gs and ask a few years back. Didnt bother to do that ticket, just made sure all the lamps worked ok and added a bit to the boiler service fee. wasnt too worried as they were all new in the refurb of a victorian house, in a victorian style wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lpg truma gas lights in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Good'ay Wondering what I have been doing wrong or what I should be doing differently. Have had some jobs lately where I will carry out a gas...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock