Search the forum,

Discuss magna clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

has anyone fitted a magna clean is it a straight forward job connect it into the return job done maybe 2 hours work.

there is space directly under the boiler and is boxed in so room to fit it there, i say this cos i imadgine just before the boiler on the return would be best place to fit on a combi.

has anyone fitted a magna clean is it a straight forward job connect it into the return job done maybe 2 hours work.

there is space directly under the boiler and is boxed in so room to fit it there, i say this cos i imadgine just before the boiler on the return would be best place to fit on a combi.

yeah mate simple to fit pre fabricated pipes come with it - prob lot less than 2 hours drain fit and then fill prob hour drag it to 2 if its paid work.

Max, I hour to fit. Don't drag out jobs, its unproffesional. Just set a proper rate i.e. not peanuts!) and be honest.

or do it on price, dont matter how long it takes you that way.

If you freeze the pipes first you can be in and out in less than an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to magna clean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
I've just acquired a Magna Cleanse (MC) to use with a rental property I have that has a Magna Clean. Before I go to the rental property, I wanted to do a trial run at home. At home I don't have a Magna Clean due to the boiler F&R pipes being in a wall and boxed in and the boiler is outside on a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock