Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

At Adey, we are always looking for feedback for our products. What are your thoughts of our MagnaClean Atom filter? With its ultra low profile design, that allows our installers to install a MagnaClean in previously inaccessible places.

Adele

dont use them use plumb centres own which is made by you and cheaper

either that or pro 2s

I also find it hard to justify to a customer that they need to spend about double the cost of many other brands of mag filters to buy the Magnaclean.
It is good, but still just a piece of plastic, 2 brass iso valves and a strong magnet.

I also find it hard to justify to a customer that they need to spend about double the cost of many other brands of mag filters to buy the Magnaclean.
It is good, but still just a piece of plastic, 2 brass iso valves and a strong magnet.

Especially when they present you with a list of things and how much they can buy them for - Thanks Mr Interweb!

Adele , I love magnas , not tried the atom yet.
Only problem I have and I have posted this problem earlier in here tonight is non magnetic particles get through . I am aware this is a problem with all magnetic filters but cant your boffins come up with something, ( pre -filter built in maybe )

Adele , I love magnas , not tried the atom yet.
Only problem I have and I have posted this problem earlier in here tonight is non magnetic particles get through . I am aware this is a problem with all magnetic filters but cant your boffins come up with something, ( pre -filter built in maybe )
Try the twin tech ;)

At Adey, we are always looking for feedback for our products. What are your thoughts of our MagnaClean Atom filter? With its ultra low profile design, that allows our installers to install a MagnaClean in previously inaccessible places.

Adele
Haven't used one yet Adele. The only place I've seen one was on YouTube when PB did a small review on them, nice and compact and I have an upcoming job where one would be beneficial, unfortunately with the boiler packs I buy from Grahams the atom isn't listed as an option so I will likely use a pro 2 instead.

Reply to MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back