Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Haven't used one yet Adele. The only place I've seen one was on YouTube when PB did a small review on them, nice and compact and I have an upcoming job where one would be beneficial, unfortunately with the boiler packs I buy from Grahams the atom isn't listed as an option so I will likely use a pro 2 instead.

The 3’s seem a bit mental, what do you think ?

Fitted a few atoms. I really like them. My only slight negative is that you can’t plug a flusher onto them. Unless there’s a method I’ve missed

Fitted a few atoms. I really like them. My only slight negative is that you can’t plug a flusher onto them. Unless there’s a method I’ve missed

new adapter coming

Adey Magnaclean as a unit is probably as good as several other filters on the European market ..I designed some others but cannot self promote Lou told me off. I would go for
centramag by Trappex , a great filter mag and non mag fikter produced by a fella that put his house up to get it on the road
and Shaz is also a nice man
Magnaclean tried to wipe him out...they failed to beat him then myself and my Mr Clement helped him

At Adey, we are always looking for feedback for our products. What are your thoughts of our MagnaClean Atom filter? With its ultra low profile design, that allows our installers to install a MagnaClean in previously inaccessible places.

Adele
why can Adey self promote when I cannot ?

why can Adey self promote when I cannot ?
Adey Magnaclean as a unit is probably as good as several other filters on the European market ..I designed some others but cannot self promote Lou told me off. I would go for
centramag by Trappex , a great filter mag and non mag fikter produced by a fella that put his house up to get it on the road
and Shaz is also a nice man
Magnaclean tried to wipe him out...they failed to beat him then myself and my Mr Clement helped him

Reply to MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock