Discuss Main combi 24 HE, heating starts and stops in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, Hope someone can help with this one too. Main combi 24 HE, heating fires up as normal then stops after about 30 seconds. Any thoughts? Hot water works fine.

Definitely say the Diverter or the motor then. If rads are getting hot, then either the motor isn’t moving or the Diverter pin is stuck, since you’ve replaced the Diverter on a whim, I’d say the motor. You could confirm this by testing with a mm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Main combi 24 HE, heating starts and stops in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, hope someone can help with this. My central heating system has a Worcester gas combi boiler, paired with a nest thermostat and a megaflo...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock