Discuss Main Medway replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I need to replace a Main Medway Super water heater, as these are now obsolete can anyone give me a idea of a decent replacement, it serves 3 hot taps.

Many thanks

BigJake

Wow Main instant gas water heaters..All named after rivers ..Mersey, Medway and ? Trent
dead simple ..with a basic manifold and balanced flue .we must have fitted 100's x 5 being practical unless its case has rusted away then all the stuff inside its so basic you can re build it with one visit to a good merchant....if the diaphram is split no problem just get a decent thickness balloon and wack it in with a few holes in it. then it will push the gas valve opem
centralheatking

Ive fitted a main medway recently to replace a old model, The thing with the big square flue fitted exactly the same hole in the wall, was well chuffed, and a doddle to work on.
they also do a circular fan flued variant from memory.

Just googled and they don't seem to be that readily available now but found: Main Multipoint BF Gas Water Heater

Hi, thanks very much for the replies.
The heat exchanger is leaking inside, I phoned Baxi and they said the part is obsolete and that they no longer make Instantaneous water heaters either.

I'll have a look at that Vokera, thanks again.

Reply to Main Medway replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock